Conquest costumes.

Deathgaze

I have a question about conquest outfits. I was selling some items and I accidentally sold my outfits, and the achievement outfits also ended up being sold. Is there any way to recover the 250 outfit and the 350 achievement outfit? If I delete my character, recover the account and do all the achievements again, will I get these costumes?

2 hours ago, Deathgaze said:

I have a question about conquest outfits. I was selling some items and I accidentally sold my outfits, and the achievement outfits also ended up being sold. Is there any way to recover the 250 outfit and the 350 achievement outfit? If I delete my character, recover the account and do all the achievements again, will I get these costumes?

The first scenario is unlikely to happen, for Support doesn't usually restore lost items. The second, though, I'm not sure. 

4 hours ago, Deathgaze said:

If I delete my character, recover the account and do all the achievements again, will I get these costumes?

Yes, after restoring account  you will have 0 achievements and you can do them all once again (You get awards normally). 

On 07/11/2023 at 17:24, pawned disse:

Yes, after restoring account  you will have 0 achievements and you can do them all once again (You get awards normally). 

support responded to me. They said I don't get the costumes by doing the achievements again.