Gouge and stealth combo not working as it should

Axetricks

I found a bug (I guess), gouge description says that it allows the character to go in stealth mode 3 seconds after the use of it, when in reality it’s only 2 seconds after using it.

In the video below you can see that the gouge mark (allowing to go in stealth mode) starts at 0.03 and stops at 2.05 so it’s about 2 full seconds . 

IMG_5628.jpeg

Edited by Axetricks

16 hours ago, Axetricks said:

I found a bug (I guess), gouge description says that it allows the character to go in stealth mode 3 seconds after the use of it, when in reality it’s only 2 seconds after using it.

In the video below you can see that the gouge mark (allowing to go in stealth mode) starts at 0.03 and stops at 2.05 so it’s about 2 full seconds . 

IMG_5628.jpeg

RPReplay_Final1694813439.mov

Sometimes i've also noticed the same on seek that it feels like it's not lasting that much

Well I’ve noticed that the animation of the gouge kinda takes that 1 sec remaining, when you do that while walking and thus skipping the animation, you get 3 seconds clear as written in the description of the skill.