Unfair System Amplify??

potter540

Hello Comrades the system amplify items its Unfair for many players how is that possible i lose 2 items in my 1st chance?? its no 100% or less i try amplify Cloak Lab lv 17 and Acute flamberger Arena, in my 1st chance lose?? :shok: :shok: :shok:  i cant understand what happen, with this system i lose around 6 Expensive items with old enhancement,  :mega_shok:  but not only iam lose i know others lose around 20 items or more  :lol:  but thats fair ?? waste time, money if u take try get gold or Miracle coins and lose items?? why dont change it effect prefer effect failure : 0 Damage, decrease Level or max penalty just the items back base form "0", But lose??? not all is rich for stay buying other again. when i try report this the support W.s just said : "The amplify System Work 100%" :diablo:  yes 100% ur plan works. i just think its unfair system. for get item +8 or +9 i see people waste around 50 to 100 Sign of Imp + enhancement = uffff so many $$. :facepalm:  and poor players still lose urs items.

:bomb:

Regards

Eventhough I have to admitt I hate the AMP system (because without it my shammy is poor noob with low def and att - pwned by lvl 15 noobs who have +10 on all just because they were willing to spend so much money for the signs) nobody really forces you (I mean directly) to buy anything.. As Slay said in another topic, AMP is a trap and should be ignored (which is not going to happen) and maybe the devs will think it over. Moreover (again quoting Slay) I have much more satisfaction when killing high amp guys (like the Saber guy :D sry mate, I had a lot of fun with you :D ) with such a crapy equipment ;)

Take it or leave it... Thats aigrind way.. I remember when there still chat system and miracle shop still not realesed yet kuz said aigrind will not sell items that affect the PvE and PvP gameplay but thats all a lie when shop were realesed crystal runes been available then arena tickets now sphere and signs... I know some old players also know that time when kuzmitch said that in chat channel in forum...

I remember it very clearly but lets be realistic.. How would they produce income? No income = no resources for development = no updates = no new clasees/maps/islands, etc.. I just wish they were more creative, there are so many other options than to favour rich players and give them ingame advantages..or give a alternative to the players not willing to buy MC coins - e.g. the CC or arena points to be able to catch up with the "top $ spenders"

ok the system still work but make more easy get this rare items, now gear Noob Set and Mc are coming i week  :lol:

but its true, take or leave  :mega_shok:  jah signs cost 59 Mc ok why no cost 10 or 29 or make many events for get items, gold or MC ?? idk, really hard goldfarming. :facepalm:  i hate people on chat when shows item +9  :shok: :shok: :shok:  and i gear only junk +2 or +3 for prevent lose. :pleasantry:

They should just make it so that if an item does get broken, it doesnt get lost forever. Instead players would just need to buy some sort of scroll to fix it. That how i've seen in other games i've played. At least that way if a rare drop gets broken, you can get it back.

They should just make it so that if an item does get broken, it doesnt get lost forever. Instead players would just need to buy some sort of scroll to fix it. That how i've seen in other games i've played. At least that way if a rare drop gets broken, you can get it back.

The other game have smarter devs and more human...

Quite simply put the developers should make changes to ensure that players don't lose their equipment to amplification. Amplification level decrease is acceptable but to lose an item? That's totally unfair... :diablo:

Quite simply put the developers should make changes to ensure that players don't lose their equipment to amplification. Amplification level decrease is acceptable but to lose an item? That's totally unfair... :diablo:

yes that i resquest support say: "the amplify System Work 100% dont need fix nothing" :mega_shok: