Taking the shops! War Thread

Odin

Gather your friends.  Invade enemy towns.  Go inside their shop/castles and hold those as long as you can.  8)

Fun fights tonight all on both sides.  MC took the shops in Gasphel, Somarra, Riff, Caravans and the Dinalt walls.  Was great fun.  :yahoo: 

Thanks for the great teamwork Mountain Clan.  Thanks for the Epic fights Firstborn Foes.  Special thanks to Chronos and Warlion for leading a great raid.  ;D

Post Screenshots if you got 'em.

my screenshots only include everyone dead except me :P ;D

nice fight at dinalt..100mc vs 1 elf koskiller and his gaurds like kharax sons sayton :D

nice war..needs to happen every 2 days

nice fight at dinalt..100mc vs 1 elf koskiller and his gaurds like kharax sons sayton :D

Post those too  ;).  Its all part of war. I think we actually had maybe 40 MC at Caravans.  You're right only maybe 10 FB defending dinalt lol.  Was a lot of long fun fights.  I wish Devs would give us an incentive to invade like that every few days.  It reminds me why this game is fun  ;D

It was super.

But i don't have screens ,damn.

Btw Afro you wrote Chrono with ' S' .

I use ' Z'.

:D Just joke. It was cool.

Btw Afro you wrote Chrono with ' S' .

I use ' Z'.

Doh typo my bad  :facepalm: I have big thumbs and small keyboard  ;D

Special thanks to Chronos

new mc noob? :tease: :rofl: :rofl:

chronoz bud ppl copying ur name too much ..i saw rogue named cronoz who turned to be beast...better get ur patent for the nick ;D

Damn, can you say big ego?  Sad you lack something in your real life to put yourself on a pedastal in game lol.

11576_.jpg

dude i envade shops at riff and elf town for everyday by myself and duck shit up. Me and Tann both. So much even this is gettoing boring and repetitive. (NOT Bragging, just being infromative).

dude i envade shops at riff and elf town for everyday by myself and duck shit up. Me and Tann both. So much even this is gettoing boring and repetitive. (NOT Bragging, just being infromative).

Gratz?  :clapping: Thanks for the information?  :spiteful:

Damn, can you say big ego?  Sad you lack something in your real life to put yourself on a pedastal in game lol.

ya big ego...it went million times more coz i beat u in pvp 2-0 a guy with +9 wepons and +10 equips...shouldnt i have a big ego? dont i deserve to have a big ego?  :tease:

so stop talking shit about me in elf land else it motivate me more when i realize i beat the guy whos talking like that :tease: :tease:

u can say whatever u want but the fact is fact...a rogue +9/+10 lose to ranger +6 ...2-0...ofc pvp doesnt require pots and revive :facepalm: :facepalm: ofc i dont hack mcoins and my main acc is not banned like urs for hacking...

the topic is about that day war with 100 mc s elf at riff and inalt and town 1 (i had logged of by then)..

11610_.jpg

ya big ego...it went million times more coz i beat u in pvp 2-0 a guy with +9 wepons and +10 equips...shouldnt i have a big ego? dont i deserve to have a big ego?  :tease:

so stop talking shit about me in elf land else it motivate me more when i realize i beat the guy whos talking like that :tease: :tease:

u can say whatever u want but the fact is fact...a rogue +9/+10 lose to ranger +6 ...2-0...ofc pvp doesnt require pots and revive :facepalm: :facepalm: ofc i dont hack mcoins and my main acc is not banned like urs for hacking...

the topic is about that day war with 100 mc s elf at riff and inalt and town 1 (i had logged of by then)..

LMAO.  I'm glad you stuck to your whole ego trip. Lacking in real life approval?

Yes you beat me, 2-0, our ONLY time we dueled. But I thought it kinda funny you chose an enclosed corridor for the duel. To lessen the chance of me avoiding that initial ranger trap? No faith in yourself? 

That is totally understandable, you don't have faith in yourself, since you go looking for approval in a game.

We should try the cave next time.

Your statement about your ego going 1 million times more, just gives me warm feelings all over.  To think I am your idol!  Someone you look up to!

Well I'll learn ya some things danielson.

Besides, I think we all know that rangers is the made for braindead noobs class, since it is OP.  I can refer you to some good head doctors if you like.

Oh, I'm glad you don't hack mcoins, cuz neither do i. I play on my main account :)

Oh, feel free to talk about yourself some more :)

11613_.jpg

LMAO.  I'm glad you stuck to your whole ego trip. Lacking in real life approval?

Yes you beat me, 2-0, our ONLY time we dueled. But I thought it kinda funny you chose an enclosed corridor for the duel. To lessen the chance of me avoiding that initial ranger trap? No faith in yourself? 

That is totally understandable, you don't have faith in yourself, since you go looking for approval in a game.

We should try the cave next time.

Your statement about your ego going 1 million times more, just gives me warm feelings all over.  To think I am your idol!  Someone you look up to!

Well I'll learn ya some things danielson.

Besides, I think we all know that rangers is the made for braindead noobs class, since it is OP.  I can refer you to some good head doctors if you like.

Oh, I'm glad you don't hack mcoins, cuz neither do i. I play on my main account :)

Oh, feel free to talk about yourself some more :)

yup all noobs who i kill i idolize them coz they teach you way to lose and way to cry after it...i need to learn alot of this..seriously :rofl:

I Couldnt see a char named tannex now...is he not banned? if so then why?

rangers are so noob ..yup...my frnd reu lost to marsz rogue....hes less amplifyed than u..and reu more amplified than me....does it makes any sence?...

every losing guy has many excuse..but i never have any..i lost the duel to lordguans and i lost it fairly ..no complains ...same with deoblade...he won 2x i won 1x...no complains ever...

if u complain it only shows ur crying tactic latter :tease: :tease:  and dont forget i still beat u in first time when trap didnt catch u..so either way i won :spiteful:  and btw i heard swaaz lvl 14 druid killed u? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well as of pics...surely u cant beat me in those "MASTER" tannex :dirol:

anyway this topic is not about pvp with me so dont plz dilute it..if u want make a topic of it ..do so in travern i will reply well there...this is my last reply to u in this topic..i dont care what ever is ur repy here i wont answer here :facepalm:

11621_.jpg

11622_.jpg

yup all noobs who i kill i idolize them coz they teach you way to lose and way to cry after it...i need to learn alot of this..seriously :rofl:

I Couldnt see a char named tannex now...is he not banned? if so then why?

rangers are so noob ..yup...my frnd reu lost to marsz rogue....hes less amplifyed than u..and reu more amplified than me....does it makes any sence?...

every losing guy has many excuse..but i never have any..i lost the duel to lordguans and i lost it fairly ..no complains ...same with deoblade...he won 2x i won 1x...no complains ever...

if u complain it only shows ur crying tactic latter :tease: :tease:  and dont forget i still beat u in first time when trap didnt catch u..so either way i won :spiteful:  and btw i heard swaaz lvl 14 druid killed u? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well as of pics...surely u cant beat me in those "MASTER" tannex :dirol:

anyway this topic is not about pvp with me so dont plz dilute it..if u want make a topic of it ..do so in travern i will reply well there...this is my last reply to u in this topic..i dont care what ever is ur repy here i wont answer here :facepalm:

Funny how you aren't original on the pics, since i started it.  So that automatically put you one behind, my padawan learner.  I bet that just irks the shitz out of you. MUHAHAHA

Tannex isnt banned, I dont play play my BD. Why does someone's account affect your life so much?  You know so much about me, it shows how you mention so much.

I certainly feel the love!

Ego is not such a good thing, my son, it will bite you in the ass sooner or later.

http://www.elephantsatwork.com/10-ways-inflated-egos-get-you-in-trouble/

It don't matter if you won't respond here, I know you'll read it though :)

11637_.jpg

11638_.jpg