Talents - Some questions

sirlaacher

I have a question about these two talents. How exactly does the first one work? I have 60k knowlege to spend and I'm thinking of these of course. I don't want to spend them on an extra skill point for the character. Or maybe fill in the gaps in other talents? The cheaper ones? 

Thanks for advice !

Screenshot_2023-06-14-17-40-03-947_com.aigrind.warspear.png

Screenshot_2023-06-14-17-40-26-753_com.aigrind.warspear.png

Bone Mastery is the better talent of these two. The shield will always block at least one full attack. Lets say your shield has 2000 hp and enemy with 1500 damage hits it. Normally the shield would have 500 hp left after first attack and after second attack you would take 500 damage yourself. With talent, the 2nd attack wont break the shield, instead it will do 499 damage to it. Then the 3rd attack will do 1499 damage to you.

Generally, the more you go down the talent tree, the better the talents are. And the more knowledge it costs, the better it is. This talent isn't required to progress down to better talents, but it is a good talent if you do pvp. If you aren't doing any pvp I would skip it and get the more useful ones first.