SNORLAR NOW PERSONAL !

oobeastoo

Quick post i have just gone onto my account to trade my snorlar back onto my rogue account only to find that my snorlar costumes oarameters have changed as it is now oersonal please me that this is just temporary for over halloween event because you really cant treat your pkayers like that i spent so much money to get that costume and the onlynreason i spent so much money on it is because it had no parameters thats what made the costume so special i could create a level 14 of any class and have it wear snorlar but since u have now decided to make it personal its stuck on a useless account i dont even use if its not to be made back to no parameters i would like to no so i can instantly delete all my accounts and quit the game along with all the other veteran ws players i will no longer sit here giving u my hard earned money for you to take advantage it seriously is daylight robbery

No such thing as loyalty on this game the developers are looking for any oppurtunity they can use to scam you and it is a scam when people are paying all that money for things like snorlar and demo for them to do that to you imworked bloody hard to get that snorlar and it was bought with real money using mcoins the develooers of this game couldnt care less about the community of this game wich will be there downfall instead of adressing the issue they will just simply delete my post and ban me frim the forums wich they did last time wen i called them out on another one of there scams

No such thing as loyalty on this game the developers are looking for any oppurtunity they can use to scam you and it is a scam when people are paying all that money for things like snorlar and demo for them to do that to you imworked bloody hard to get that snorlar and it was bought with real money using mcoins the develooers of this game couldnt care less about the community of this game wich will be there downfall instead of adressing the issue they will just simply delete my post and ban me frim the forums wich they did last time wen i called them out on another one of there scams

I agree 100%. Give my costume back its rightful Parameters