heal items instant cansting

Metaleiro

Question

hi, i've tried by myself to kill bosses at rank 2(WHITE BOAR AND SORCERER), but when him are at half hp i die because i can't use heal items(ale,cheese,ham and potions) in battle and don't have time to use it because the casting time are so long. I guess everyone want this too. SRY MY POOR ENGLISH

11 answers to this question

Guest Mioco

hi, i've tried by myself to kill bosses at rank 2(WHITE BOAR AND SORCERER), but when him are at half hp i die because i can't use heal items(ale,cheese,ham and potions) in battle and don't have time to use it because the casting time are so long. I guess everyone want this too. SRY MY POOR ENGLISH

Hello!

Only potions are instant applied and they has cooldown. Other heal items are not for a buttle mode.

Guest Mioco

Which means they are pretty much useless. Cause when not in battle I almost never use them. Just regenerate on my own.

This is the mechanic of restorating materials in the game, and it will not be changed.

Food (ale, cheese, ham) - for situation if you need to restore hp/energy faster.

Guest Mioco

Especially strange to hear that a player can not solo kill an elite mob. This is natural....

Guest Mioco

yea some healing pot u cant use in fight :( :'(

It's not true!