Mob drops + open world chests

Mivadeth

Greetings, do you know if normal mobs ( not bosses ) can drop weaponry or armor pieces, even if they are average? Or the only way to equip the character at early levels is buying items and dropping from bosses and dungeons? Also, do you know is you can find chests on the open world, kinda like in WoW?

On 1/9/2023 at 2:37 AM, Mivadeth said:

Greetings, do you know if normal mobs ( not bosses ) can drop weaponry or armor pieces, even if they are average? Or the only way to equip the character at early levels is buying items and dropping from bosses and dungeons? Also, do you know is you can find chests on the open world, kinda like in WoW?

Hello! 

Mobs do not drop gear and only drops 1g loot and some gold. 

Open world chests can only be found in T5 Avylondil [late game area] and in Snowybound. 

Most times gear can only be bought on each races map-1, Irselnort, and from Second hand dealer

Thank you both! Right now I am sitting at lvl 7 and I grabbed a weapon from my first dungeon runs. Do you recommend me to stick with the equipment I find in quest, or should I buy equipment in towns? ( all f2p )

Try to push through with what you get from quests as far as possible because they will stop giving you gear as often after level 20. You should have gold ready when it happens.

28 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Try to push through with what you get from quests as far as possible because they will stop giving you gear as often after level 20. You should have gold ready when it happens.

This. Just save up gold as much as possible. 

Repair scrolls in guild storage tends to be around 700 gold a piece and saves you alot but now daily rewards provides some aswell. 

Dungeon weapons and armor is excellent but don't expect to have a full set at all times. 

Thanks a lot for the replies guys, I readd in another post that at lvl 12 or lvl 13 we will get acces to some red equipment. I assume it is better to wait until lvl 20 to buy then? We are spamming dungeons now and we are getting some purple pieces lvl 7 haha so we might have equipment until lvl 12 now