Bug on the yule gift points

Bromancé

Hi, there is bug in yule gift points limit, when I complete 800 point from 32 dg, I still can keep get points from 6-28 dg and I think that's also unfair for the legendary achievement, player who do 32 dg for 800 point and 28 dg for 800 point will get 1600 point at one day or even more if complete other dgs

1 hour ago, Bromancé said:

Hi, there is bug in yule gift points limit, when I complete 800 point from 32 dg, I still can keep get points from 6-28 dg and I think that's also unfair for the legendary achievement, player who do 32 dg for 800 point and 28 dg for 800 point will get 1600 point at one day or even more if complete other dgs

It is probably a bug but believe me nobody is doing 80 runs of dg6 just to get 800 points.:rofl:

7 hours ago, Raislin said:

It is probably a bug but believe me nobody is doing 80 runs of dg6 just to get 800 points./cdn-cgi/mirage/ed39228c79f9ef5ea7c7565b9891d2a01f3d24642d47c64828db8698f58077ff/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/rofl.gif

anyone could do 20 runs of 32, 24 runs of 28, 28 of 24 and so on. Besides there is bunch of people just afk nights at snow bosses just for farm points, anyhow I enjoy kill those afks. Lazy to mention that guild

9 hours ago, Bromancé said:

anyone could do 20 runs of 32, 24 runs of 28, 28 of 24 and so on. Besides there is bunch of people just afk nights at snow bosses just for farm points, anyhow I enjoy kill those afks. Lazy to mention that guild

I'd like to point out there's a difference between leaving chars afk and letting bm's cat just kill a low level boss for you and spending millions of gold on stamina's to do annoying dungeons but most of our guild isn't even doing full points from the 32 dungeon where we actually get drops much less any of the other ones. Even Jaan isn't doing any of them and he's the tryhard.

I'm sure the ones afking at boss almost cared that you killed them there. Good for you.

Edited by Raislin