alchemist

100xp

hello everyone, have you thought about having an alchemist character so we could play? this is going to be an interactive topic, I could think of two abilities for the alchemist and I would like you to comment with skills ideas 

skill Sticky Poison Potion 

The character hurls a vial of potion at the targeted area creating a puddle of sticky poison.Enemies in the affected area receive the "sticky poison" debuff Reducing your movement speed and dealing periodic damage 

Skill stone golem

The character conjures a stone golem that follows the character and attacks any nearby enemies. The Golem spins its arms and deals damage up to 1 meter around it. when the enemy is under the "sticky poison" effect, the Golem concentrates its punches on just one target and causing additional damage 

7 минут назад, 100xp сказал:

hello everyone, have you thought about having an alchemist character so we could play? this is going to be an interactive topic, I could think of two abilities for the alchemist and I would like you to comment with skills ideas 

skill Sticky Poison Potion 

The character hurls a vial of potion at the targeted area creating a puddle of sticky poison.Enemies in the affected area receive the "sticky poison" debuff Reducing your movement speed and dealing periodic damage 

Skill stone golem

The character conjures a stone golem that follows the character and attacks any nearby enemies. The Golem spins its arms and deals damage up to 1 meter around it. when the enemy is under the "sticky poison" effect, the Golem concentrates its punches on just one target and causing additional damage 

Use a translator (ru-ang)