New Arena Sets !!!!

imanpotter

Hi Kuzz and Devs  ;D

i wanted to ask if u plan for a new arena sets for level 18? its really boring doing arena without any goal  :facepalm:  arena is now only for low levels exciting and not for level 19-20  :sorry:  plz make some changes in arena so it will be also much exciting for high levels  :sorry:  for example new level 18 swords  8) :yahoo:

Thanks  ::)

Yes I agree with you I have all the weapons a bd can get the arena armors are not worth collecting due to bg armors are better or even the new Lev 18 gear in lab is better then arena stuff I'm just building up arena points I have no use for

Give us something to go for  :good:

Yeah so then people who can't buy 500 arena tickets have to hunt Khahz ( Blue eye ) for lvl 18 weapons or wait 5 months for full arena set  :facepalm:  while rich people spam arena and kill everyone with their lvl 18 arena stuff  :bad:

Yeah so then people who can't buy 500 arena tickets have to hunt Khahz ( Blue eye ) for lvl 18 weapons or wait 5 months for full arena set  :facepalm:  while rich people spam arena and kill everyone with their lvl 18 arena stuff  :bad:

u are right but its still better than having no changes in arena and be boring doing it.im also a one who buy all my items with gold and farming and i will fight against all those rich people  8)  because most of them are noob and no pro players so even with level 18 set they are better than a pro player  ;D

But were on about for level 19 or 20 there are already over powered players in arena like mages and archers with there new  level 17 weapons that are +9 already so what is the harm making level 20  arena gear in the long run they will up the level you can go for anyways they could always make it 2moro arena points for one bd sword each and 10k for a bow or staff

But were on about for level 19 or 20 there are already over powered players in arena like mages and archers with there new  level 17 weapons that are +9 already so what is the harm making level 20  arena gear in the long run they will up the level you can go for anyways they could always make it 2moro arena points for one bd sword each and 10k for a bow or staff

Good idea  :yahoo:

I don't think this would be nice, what will happen to Labyrinth then?? just for lvl 18 bg gear?  :facepalm:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=50664.0  - Use translator  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

I don't think this would be nice, what will happen to Labyrinth then?? just for lvl 18 bg gear?  :facepalm:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=50664.0  - Use translator  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

those new arena set must not be better than level 18 items from lab  :facepalm:  otherwise its nonesense farming lab bosses  :facepalm:  lol i thought i would be clear  :facepalm:

MORE MONEY  :facepalm: :facepalm:  WHY NO GIVE KUZMITCH'S BATON DFOR THE RICHS LOL THIS IS A SHIT  ;)  NEXT UPDATE PAY EVERY MONTH  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :rofl: