NEW Guild "FEAR" (MC/Sapphire) Recruiting Active lvl 17+ Hardcore (DK/BARB'S)

OgSneakyMe

Hello all,

"FEAR" is recruiting very active and dedicated players, we're starting from the ground up so looking for people who are ready to ride it out with us and help the guild grow, we will be doing VERY organized guild Raids, Guild farming, Quests, helping each other 'Gear up', etc....Just like we used to do back in the day before the guild system was implemented  :drinks: - Right now we're recruiting lvl 17+ DK's and Barb only, if you don't have CL completed it's ok, we will get it done as a guild. "FEAR" is hardcore'ish type guild so looking for people who play pretty much every day.

*Fear will also be helping the MC community out each day with quests they may need extra help with such as Chainless, regular daily quests, etc...  :drinks:

*Little information about me: I'm the the original old player named SneakyMe, Rogue was lvl 20, ended up getting rid of it (Bad mistake I know  :facepalm: ) - Was very active in the MC community helping as much as possible, I believe the togetherness MC used to have has vanished for some reason, and would like to help bring that back.

If you are interested in joining please visit our website: fearguild.guildlaunch.com

You may also contact me or any of the officers of the guild as well for any additional questions you may have: Daciousx (lvl 20 Barb), Dvstate (lvl 22 Rogue)

Thanks for your time guys :give_rose:

Count me in :blush:

Im not always active,but I play in holidays :) ..I can help  :)

If need any help, just pm me.(forum)

Ol' player, I kinda remember ur barb :)

Good luck :)