faction war kill quest.

avildar

Hello everyone, i apologize For My bad English. I'm Level 15 forsaken. I can't raise My Level cause all quest are in enemy territory and all red player Attack (number 3\4 of 18\22 level). They see me when i use invisibility ink. They Kill me wnen i farm imp or miniboss For quest. I blocked. Just with dayly quest i can.

From what I understood you are doing chainless league quests. Many people just leave it till they level up a bit. My suggestion for me to you would be doing dailies till you are level 18 and keep trying the bosses.

Thank you. I can Kill miniboss alone but i can't stop ganking. I hope to find new Yellow quest at 16lev. With 100% exp. Potion and daily i Will survive :) at the moment i spend 5€ at day in heal potion...

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you. I can Kill miniboss alone but i can't stop ganking. I hope to find new Yellow quest at 16lev. With 100% exp. Potion and daily i

there is  another yellow quests for you like bg tower and chainless league then ayvondil  :lol: :lol: