SMS payment

Klieps

Question

Hey guys !

Here i need an answer from developer... When is discount at miracle coins like 40 - 50% more miracle coins why everytime is except sms ?

8 answers to this question

I don't know the answer, but I can give you an answer:

Please use "Search" function before posting a topic that has been posted many times before and answered by r0land.

Good luck!

I don't know the answer, but I can give you an answer:

Please use "Search" function before posting a topic that has been posted many times before and answered by r0land.

Good luck!

So he's gonna search i think hes not since he's new here and he says when will? and why search when there's no answer for it  :snorlax: :facepalm:

Lol actualy the answer is we dont know and he's only waiting for a Developer Ex.Snorlax,Kuzmitch and r0land  :facepalm:  not some regular people

So he's gonna search i think hes not since he's new here and he says when will? and why search when there's no answer for it  :snorlax: :facepalm:

Lol actualy the answer is we dont know and he's only waiting for a Developer Ex.Snorlax,Kuzmitch and r0land  :facepalm:  not some regular people

Then he should start reading this.

The answer has been posted from r0land and I saw it before, so he sure can find it.

Then he should start reading this.

The answer has been posted from r0land and I saw it before, so he sure can find it.

"When is Discount like 40-50% Miracle Coins and why not on SMS everytime"

Im sure its a question not on Search Times and i dont get you

And Yes the answer is it depends on what kind of event like Months ago or Major Updates and idk about the SMS Payment when you buy and doesnt get 50% more.And yes this answer is for a developer and moderator and geniuses not Mega Sebannaw

I Do not speak officially for the administrative or development teams on this, but my best guess at the reasoning would be due to the service providers.

Service providers such as Paypal handle multiple regions where sms service providers are selective to their own regions.

To increase a product for a limited time with paypal, a company merely contacts them and organizes it.

With sms service providers, each and every regional service must be contacted. Imagine how many regions there are.

Thats my guess, but ill leave this topic open if any admin wish to comment on the matter.

Angelo. if you have the time to tell everyone to use the search function, why not do it for them as well? It would be more constructive and less of a criticism.

Angelo. if you have the time to tell everyone to use the search function, why not do it for them as well? It would be more constructive and less of a criticism.

Okay bro, I'll try.

As a start, maybe I couldn't find r0lad's post, but I can give a friend's answer:

Because they will have to talk n synchronize with each provider of each country and all of them will have to agree on making a 50% add mcoins for them, i know i cant know how they do it, but its clearly they need to tell all sms providers about it to be done, impossible.

Okay bro, I'll try.

As a start, maybe I couldn't find r0lad's post, but I can give a friend's answer:

Cheers mate.

Ah, so basically my answer but simplified. lol

Cheers mate.

Ah, so basically my answer but simplified. lol

You're welcome any time :) .