On begining Island and Need help? (MC)

SneakyMe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be on Island 1  pretty much everyday at some point next week, helping wife Char lvl  :dirol: , so pm me if you need help over there, with bosses.

I know your purpose is very good. But don't do multiple posts. :lol: restricted in the Rules (Idk which section cos I forgot)

errr....

i dont know how why u think his post considering as violating the forum rules. his post only contain about information when he was available to help new player on first island, and i dont think that violated the rules.

as long as i know, the post that violating the rules was a post that writed several times and contain the same thing (crap? or spam? i dont know which word that correct :blush: ) like zzzddteeempp-something that post  everyday on almost every section in forum.

anyway, keep the good work sneakyme. dont let any other player thought about ur action bugging u (especially the negative one). not much player as kind as u that willing to help low level player on first island. a lot of them was too busy doing war, hunt and ignore the low level request for help, especially in first island.  :bad:

cheers :give_rose: