Quest suggestion.

Pvphealerx

As you all know in this game through every char stage of lvl: 6, 10, 14, 18, 20 and now 21-22 there are "pro" arena players. I, am a lvl 14 druid and i have decided to stay lvl 14 because I think lvl 14 arena is a good stage where there is a lot of "pro" players and its fun too play. Same case happen with lvl 6, 10, 18, etc. So the thing is Im hell of active and the thing is the only way i can make gp is by spamming arena and spending lots of money on pots and tickets. My suggestion is for lower lvl's to be able to do quests without receiving exp since we don't want to lvl up, and with this start enjoying more the game like joining guild tourney, etc, to lower lvl's to start enjoying the game entirely... :yahoo:

I know many of you will come here and since your max lvl you won't care but all of you know there are lower lvl that do same damage as max player, this morning for example i killed a lvl 20 mid amp necro, this is to show that lower lvl's are good too and could make much more gp if the would not lvl up by doing quests :blush: :good:

Hope you guys think its a good idea and i hope you will support this but if not please give explanation of why this would not work.

Thanks for your time  :blush: :friends:

Jimmy/Pvphealerx.