Party mixed up

Vanhelsing

I don't know if it's a bug, but each time I get online all the party members are mixed up. They are not sorted the right way. The names and the numbers on the map don't match. They sort themself the right way when I cross into another map part.

Btw, how is it determined who becomes new party leader after the leader goes offline. Is there a rule or is it randomly transmitted?

yeah Van, I like if it back to the previous setting that the leader status can pass only by previous leader not by the game  :shok:

srsly... Are you too lazy to just change map? It's bug, but not a big one.

And about leader, i think it's better. Our group is very friendshipped, so it is positive addition for me.

Party is nothing valuable, especially since it's gone everytime servers are off. This way there is no need to remake party when current leader is not planning to login for a bit longer, and others can't invite new player. As option - why not. As long as there are no guilds and friends list, there at least should be an option to pick vice-leaders of parties, so only they are automatically chosen if leader or other vice-leader will go off. And "regulars" have to wait for leader or vice to invite new player.

Well, why is there limit of party? If there was no limit, and they wouldn't reset all time, maybe with an option to organise which 7 of everyone (like ppl with average of your reputation, so you can team up) in party should be displayed - that would work as party.

This automatic transfer is really stupid. Some guy disbanded my whole party. What's the point of a leader if everyone can be one. Like Eshirael said there should be only one leader, and one or maybe two vice leaders. All members could have permission to invite new players, that way they wouldn't be depending on the leaders to quickly call someone to help them. But only leader and vice leaders should be able to disband and change party settings :fool:

Agree with Van, this auto lead to any online player will waste the "transmit leader" menu.

Its better if the "transmit leader" menu change to "leader candidate" so the party leader change automatically between those candidates only

I hope its a positive input for the developers