Android phone doesnt work with new update

TwoHands

I have the android huawei phone and I used to play this game. Then the .6.0 update is so dark when I get to the main menu I can't see anything to log in. 

I also use an Android based phone, Samsung Captivate, but it is not just the brightness. Since the update, opening WarSpear crashes the client.

:search:

We know the problem and currently working on fix.

Good to hear. Been waiting since the 0.6.0 update when everything seemed to work good on my phone. Just posting to see if there is any progress in the matter thanks.

Hi, are you Hawkeyes?

If yes, me and erebos back to play in saphire at present. Please back to saphire server so we can fight together like the old time

Hi, are you Hawkeyes?

If yes, me and erebos back to play in saphire at present. Please back to saphire server so we can fight together like the old time

Yeah its me. Will do as soon as they fix the dark screen problem. Till than have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

they fixt today try it brohter :give_rose:

Sorry still a no go. I try every now and again. Still to dark to play I need pre 6.0. See you guys around.

This problem is solved already and will be available next update soon. Thank you very much for your patience.

Hope that update really soon becouse i already bored with that dailys, we need skills, we need arena, my party members already leaving the game becouse no arena and no skills yet...

Yeah, and do something about those daily quest, make them shorter and improve the drop rates or remove them completely. No one would complain about that I think.

• 3 weeks later...

IM BACK.. Thanks guys all is good on my side. Would have said thanks sooner but spent my free time playing.