game crashed on my windows mobile.

Lucifer12

I was playing like usually then the game crashed. I tried logging in. The account got logged in but when I select a char and click play it either crashes or gets connection with server has been lost.

The same thing is happening to me. I've got a Barbarian going across the north of the MC map, just pass the bloodthirsty wolves, into the west, when the window suddenly crashed. Now I can't log him, it's crashing everytime I try to log him. My other chars are fine as I can see, only him got this problem.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy.

The same thing is happening to me. I've got a Barbarian going across the north of the MC map, just pass the bloodthirsty wolves, into the west, when the window suddenly crashed. Now I can't log him, it's crashing everytime I try to log him. My other chars are fine as I can see, only him got this problem.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy.

You said you were in first map of mc side? I was in first map of elf side too. I was going to the 3rd camp, to kill undead bear for someone then the game closed itself. Poof.

Is there any bug in the first map?

I'm having same problem... All ELF's are in capable of logging in!!! I thought it was a windows phone issue but I can't log in using my android either !!!