No support from gm

Beenerbaby

Question

It's been 2weeks since I emailed support and still no response on me losing my staff. So the game developers want all the players who spend money to leave or what. I want my arena staff back. If players leave then no one spends money, if they don't spend money, you don't make money. Admit that you messed up on this update, give players there items back and maybe you won't lose all your customers.

9 answers to this question

They can't give it back, people who lost their items please stop crying for Devs to " give it back "  :facepalm:  You chose to amplify it unsafely so it's not their fault, should they put a warning before you amplify? like " Are you sure you want to amplify this item? " then if you click yes it will say " are you really sure you want to amplify this item? " then if you click yes again " this item may be lost if fail, you still wanna amplify it? "  :facepalm:  You lost your item, your fault, so try get another one and be safer next time..

It's like a gambling game, you gamble, you lose... so you can't just say " hey give back my stuff " ...

They can't give it back, people who lost their items please stop crying for Devs to " give it back "  :facepalm:  You chose to amplify it unsafely so it's not their fault, should they put a warning before you amplify? like " Are you sure you want to amplify this item? " then if you click yes it will say " are you really sure you want to amplify this item? " then if you click yes again " this item may be lost if fail, you still wanna amplify it? "  :facepalm:  You lost your item, your fault, so try get another one and be safer next time..

It's like a gambling game, you gamble, you lose... so you can't just say " hey give back my stuff " ...

if you use Imperishibility that is suppose to protect from that and you still lose then it's the not my fault. In that was the case why sell Imperishibility in the first place in the shop.

Sign of imperishibility is not work anyway... Percentage of lost still have, percentage of bonus still not up sometimes... So i think this SIGN not work, who got too high amplified i think just lucky... But just see my comment... It may real and if you still trust SIGN... Don't post that using SIGN and still lost again on forum... :blush: :blush:

saved my bow 32 times :facepalm:

Sign of imperishibility is not work anyway... Percentage of lost still have, percentage of bonus still not up sometimes... So i think this SIGN not work, who got too high amplified i think just lucky... But just see my comment... It may real and if you still trust SIGN... Don't post that using SIGN and still lost again on forum... :blush: :blush:

hey bee why u need ur staff ?? u dont fight anyone..u hit n run into nadir..wondering why u need it :crazy:

you are right koskiller, I don't need a staff to kill you. I could kill you with my fist. I love when I make noobs like you cry on the forums.

It's been 2weeks since I emailed support and still no response on me losing my staff. So the game developers want all the players who spend money to leave or what. I want my arena staff back. If players leave then no one spends money, if they don't spend money, you don't make money. Admit that you messed up on this update, give players there items back and maybe you won't lose all your customers.

I always cancel to buy mcoin, since the my equip always lost any time to amply :diablo: