TRANSFERED GOLD NOT FROM BUG, LOST!

PrettyPinay

one question to devs and admins,

How sure are you that the gold u deducted from  players are gold got from bug?

Like what happened to Vestorya, he moved his hard earned gold to his other char Everick exact gold amount is 630000.

I know it wasnt from the bug u were talkin about because he earned that through selling rares and items, he dont even have an idea that a bug exists in 1st island. We do buying and selling stuff to earn gold that was way before the last update! Why did u take all that gold away?

Give it back please. Many other players are complaining about their lost gold too.

Now im really disappointed on this game. :( i cancelled my plan to buy more  mcoins tomorrow.  i thought this is better than my old game but i was totally wrong.

DISAPPOINTED!

Unfortunately we do not solve personal and account-related questions at forum because it required your account-related information. Please write to support here http://warspear-online.com/en/support

i cancelled my plan to buy more  mcoins tomorrow.  i thought this is better than my old game but i was totally wrong.

DISAPPOINTED!

the reason why kuzz replyed....kuzz did u see my post in support.....reply

Unfortunately we do not solve personal and account-related questions at forum because it required your account-related information. Please write to support here http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Its been a week since I write to support about the coins I didnt get but my phone credit been reduce until now no rply from your support team.. Nvm ive already quit this shopping game its stunning that aigrind get money so fast but make actions of your costumers problem very slow  :facepalm:

That shows they love money more than...... love  :facepalm: What happened to costumers first? please try improve more AiGrind maybe more people will play Warspear even if expensive, you need to treat the customers right so they will spend more in your game...

Babe , thanks for support :'(

mr kuzmitch, i have proof . I already write at support, and pls login to the acc. And u can see, the mail .

im begging u , pls return my gold back and other player.. Pls , dont take gold from us. Coz without gold , nothing we can do . Cant buy anything we need :'(

pls mr kuzmitch?

Well i sent tech support an email and i better get my gold back because it was wrongly taken. I got my 12k from selling someone a crystal so if that was "illegal" money then give me back my crystal that i spent miracle coins on. This is a bit ridiculous devs.

Well i sent tech support an email and i better get my gold back because it was wrongly taken. I got my 12k from selling someone a crystal so if that was "illegal" money then give me back my crystal that i spent miracle coins on. This is a bit ridiculous devs.

Im having second thoughts about buying miracle coins again. I just got my money and was planning to spend half at miracle coins so i can sell stuff for gold, but after what happened to Everick, no way!

Now I see they arent really sure that the gold they deducted are from bug. Looks like all huge amount of gold transferred from a char to another is considered "bug gold"

Well if that gold aint returned, Im Quitting too.

I really thought this was a better game, i even asked 9 of my friends(good payers and players) from my old game to play warspear with me, its not a problem for us to pay for something with real money if we enjoy the game, but now... Whew.