Some fixes about the hunter balance

Kyrai

One of the very good ideas for Legion classes is the hunter, is the counter of Rangers, have nice bonuses but still have defects, I mean, he's a crossbowman more than anything, and his skills do it as if he were an archer, which is why it is rare, otherwise of the rangers they seem more crossbowmen than archers, and it is understandable because it is one of the first classes of the game, and its development was focused as if it was going to be the only class that used crossbow and bow, but it's been a long time since the hunter was launched. So there must be a great difference and coherence between a char that focuses on crossbows and another that focuses on bows, I mean bonuses, I am not saying that hunters have to use crossbows and rangers bow.
Ok more to understand let's see a little definition

The crossbow is a propelling weapon that is used to shoot arrows, consisting of a bow mounted horizontally on a support provided with a mechanism that tightens the rope and another that shoots.

A bow is a propelling weapon used to shoot arrows, at a specified target in the distance.

This means that the crossbow is a more mechanized weapon than a bow, and we all know that everything that is mechanized makes things easier.
Ok going more to the point and what really matters:
According to the range parameters of the crossbow they are much more effective than the bow itself, although the more skill the shooter has, which is why their expert skills have less range in yards than the ranger.

Another wrong thing about the hunter is that he does not have a skill that increases his precision and must be compensated with crystals and he loses critical hits. a crossbow is much more accurate because it consists of a sight instead of the bow it could be the same if the shooter is an expert. Then the ability of the Point Shooting ranger if it is well developed and realistic, because to have good precision with a bow you have to move slowly if it is in case of movement. something that in the ranger the pressure should be reduced in great quantity because it is really excessive against the rogues, and only makes it worse with the passive ability of the guild, and if the rangers are designed as hawkeye from the avengers, since it is a fictional character, the archers have a hard time thinking of taking a moving shot

Now talking about critical hits, because I know that if they improve the hunter's precision, the critical ones will worsen, a crossbow is much more lethal than a bow, archers must tighten the rope a lot to be able to make an accurate hit and it is a lot of training and protocol, Then the passive skill of the ranger is fine, because with each hit to the shot you know where to shoot the enemy, and combat position if well designed

adding that it is a fantasy game I know but even in fantasy those rules are met with the bow and crossbow, the crossbow is much more lethal and accurate, and faster in any case depending on the ability to insert the arrow and they have much more scope.

Hunter's Mark
Type: Passive

Add: Accuracy 15% 4/4

Explosive Arrow
Type: Active
Usage range: 5 yards

Pathfinder's Arrow
Usage range: 5 yards
Speaking of this skill, I don't know but it looks more like an archer skill than a crossbowman

Mountains Instincts

Increase Attack Speed to 25%
PD: The ranger should be less, but let's say it should also be 25% if he is an expert marksman

I also know that the two characters can use free weapons, but I mentioned that reality should be respected more based on the parameters, because honestly they are inverted in both classes. And looking at the illustrations of the characters and their representative logo, The Ranger is an archer, and the Hunter is a Crossbowman, then the balance should be more than everything in precision and his attack speed.

for finish: I would appreciate opinions, I speak Spanish, use a translator so there must be some translation errors