Islands

iknowuall

wouldnt be better if u make first island a LOT easier and 2nd island a LOT harder? bcoz is harder go lvl11 from lvl1 than go lvl18 from lvl12

Hmmm.....I felt it in opposite way,I found it kinda easy to levele up on first island because there's no such hard quests but once you came in to second island you'll get some hard quest to complete.Like Chainless League Quests,Berenge's Six Shadows quest...... Ect  :unknw:

chainless and shadows easy

:wacko: :wacko:

I don't know what you talking about coz "Guards and Shadows" are the hardest quests in the game.I did shadows twice recently and guess what at least you need "18 people" to complete.

I've already tried to level up as an elf,and within a one day i was able to complete all the quests on first island.  :tease: :tease:

I don't know what you talking about coz "Guards and Shadows" are the hardest quests in the game.I did shadows twice recently and guess what at least you need "18 people" to complete.

I've already tried to level up as an elf,and within a one day i was able to complete all the quests on first island.  :tease: :tease:

sorry, what? 18 ppl? i did with 3 ppl on 0.7, 3 ppl on 1.9, didnt try yet on 2.0 to do shadows :), guards, 1 party can do, after all, pots for quest isnt a waste  :wacko:

Haha, Guards is so easy, I hunt with 4 people, 2 healers, 1 tank and me ( I block 2 guards  8) ) now we have 1 slot to invite person who need quest ;D

Shadows very easy, the hard part is just finding people  :wacko:

1st island for Elves is hard  :facepalm: Wisp Sparkle, wolves, Satyr horns, thorn thingy & other quests hard  :facepalm: But that's ok, cause you will be using nub equip, but 2nd island, crystal, shop item & boss drops good  :yahoo:

Maybe you right, Guards and Shadows are the easiest quests in the game and quest like "Pirate captain,Wolf leader,Undead Bear or Back Unicoane" are the hardest guests. :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

Maybe you right, Guards and Shadows are the easiest quests in the game and quest like "Pirate captain,Wolf leader,Undead Bear or Back Unicoane" are the hardest guests. :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

Haha, people just need good Pros like you  :friends: