Stop them!

Fairplayer

Good evening

i want to say, you developers should ban people who pretend do be somebody else.

it can not be, that peolpe creat chars with similiar name as others player, saying they are them.

today i was playing my shaman, then logged in my bd, suddenly i got pms with weird questions and insults.

it seems like this noob level 3 bd called "jaymom" pretend to be me. he said he is "jayrox" but of course its bullshit cause i am jayrox. he try to destroy my name.

ban this guy and ban everybody who pretend to be somebody else. it just makes trouble!

I don't think that pretending of someone else is a reason of blocking access to the game.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0

BUT, the truth is that you are right, one solution to be everyone happy is to take some ss (you or your friends) of the guy who pretends that is you in chat. If his behavior is bad (racism or something against the rules) admins will have a reason to block or warn him.

Good luck. :good:

Thats one of the reasons why i was against the name change option in-game when they brought it in. Name is identity.

kinda fits to the topic.. or not.. but does.. meh, i wanted to throw it in there.

But as to your particular predicament Jay, i would be less concerned about what people think about you. It's other people's problem if they believe that its you, just ignore the fools who abuse ya. They are not worth your time.

Send a ticket to support, add screens, detailed chat times, character names involved.. ect. Surely support will not allow it to happen. ( we hope ). Any form of abuse shouldnt be tolorated.

I don't think that pretending of someone else is a reason of blocking access to the game.

It's called "slander, defamation of character, emotional abuse. There are laws against it in most countries.

It's kinda funny how you make a topic about stopping imposters and claim to be jayrox. Why didn't you write this as jayrox instead of Fairplayer? Have I missed something?

Anyways, I agree that these imposters should get punished just like account traders, cheaters etc.

It's kinda funny how you make a topic about stopping imposters and claim to be jayrox. Why didn't you write this as jayrox instead of Fairplayer? Have I missed something?

Anyways, I agree that these imposters should get punished just like account traders, cheaters etc.

Lol

I am jayrox xD

My other forum profil is banned cause i said devs are stupid xD