What are some good DK skill builds

Carrter

I dont plan on being a tank ive never liked tanking  im wanna build like a PVP and arena (ether or) DK. and whats this i hear about spears and swords whats the difference with those??

Spears are slower but have higher damage aswell as magic power, which increases the strenght of one of his skills

Two-handed swords are faster but lower damage and no magic power, but probably better stats

I dont know how viable it turned out to be but their was a leather armor with spear setup.

Theirs a post where Bloodylips and others talked about it but never came back and posted their findings, which I wish they did because I would like to know what conclusions they came too.

I never researched 2h leather set or arena leather, but I know of high amp barbs using 2h leather in arena. Well atleast before this last major update.

What I can tell you is that I use 2pcs of leather for my 1h tank set. Don't worry about losing def on leather, I still have 5k def with mix leather. That's only 100-300 less then a same level and same amped full chain mail set.