A suggestion for rogues

doobienights

i know many people will disagree but hear me out on this.

why dont we remove the usage of swords on rogues but reduce attack speed of dagger to 1 sec also increase the rogues base critical rate.

and for stealth i think it should work like this: when you are in stealth mode the skill doesnt go into cooldown mode until you uncloak that means that when the the rogue uncloaks he has to wait 10 secs (or whatever the cooldown of stealth is) un til he can use stealth again

another i suggest that certain race of monsters can detect us from stealthmode (like demon type or undead type creatures)

lastly i want us to be detected when we enter any town mc or fb side.

THIS.

Lol, I agree with you, especially about the stealth mode. A little iffy about the swords usage removed however. :/ Still, great suggestion! ;)

and for stealth i think it should work like this: when you are in stealth mode the skill doesnt go into cooldown mode until you uncloak that means that when the the rogue uncloaks he has to wait 10 secs (or whatever the cooldown of stealth is) un til he can use stealth again

another i suggest that certain race of monsters can detect us from stealthmode (like demon type or undead type creatures)

lastly i want us to be detected when we enter any town mc or fb side.

old version rogues could use one handed axe, more likely they will add axe or / and bow in future than remove swords or anything, the stealth it self isnt 100%, stay in one spot near enemy for long and u become visible every 10 seconds or so, been atked with stealth on many times, even running through mobs and standing in elf town, they gonna add skills to balance it out in next update anyway for these cry baby elfs, like they did when 1.5 and 1.9 rangers ruled, druids will eventually get some aoe to detect us and cause chaos, lets see in arena how good it is when we constantly stun locked by elfs and scattered / trapped,  shamans earthquake release stealth too, i dont agree with any changes to skills, even blessing scatter didnt want them to change it cause every update theres some new skils, elfs should just wait like we did!

old version rogues could use one handed axe, more likely they will add axe or / and bow in future than remove swords or anything, the stealth it self isnt 100%, stay in one spot near enemy for long and u become visible every 10 seconds or so, been atked with stealth on many times, even running through mobs and standing in elf town, they gonna add skills to balance it out in next update anyway for these cry baby elfs, like they did when 1.5 and 1.9 rangers ruled, druids will eventually get some aoe to detect us and cause chaos, lets see in arena how good it is when we constantly stun locked by elfs and scattered / trapped,  shamans earthquake release stealth too, i dont agree with any changes to skills, even blessing scatter didnt want them to change it cause every update theres some new skils, elfs should just wait like we did!

i noticed that i get detected alot when i use stealth when standing on crossings thats why i move 1 cell first then stealth