Just a few questions

newwbiee

Question

1. Why'd you screw up the game?  :cray:

2. You have fixed the bug about trading to another faction and dont add anything the way to trade to another faction, what if we got rares for another faction?

3. Why did u decreased the cc reward for relic from 10 to 5? and cc weapons personal when bought? :(

4. Why do we have to pay for arena tickets to join arena? (and getting arena points takes time and lots of arena ticket can be used)

5. """I hope now you see what takes us 1 month of development """ for me I could see everything was great until this questions came out of me and whats free for this game? (its like u also have to pay for FUN?) :(

This game may be 2d but this is the most awesome game i ever played, thing make it even better i can play on my mobile anytime, and anywhere.. so why do u guys have to screw up the game?  :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

EDIT: OH yeah ONE more thing, why do u have to decrease the price of items to shops? -_-  I understand its ur business to bring fun to us, but u sell fun too expensive :(

8 answers to this question

Just imagine after hunting guards for weeks and days, a mc receives a bow or an elf gets an axe! Lucky shopkeeper!

And unlucky drop takers  :tease:

Nice questions wich will be never answered to  :pleasantry:

Hope they answer all these, I wonder why they make this game for only people who pay?  :shout:  I want a reason why they do that? Instead of need of money, they could earn alot of money, by adding awesome stuffs on mc shop, for example: a weapon with a little higher differeces from other rares but its design is really worth it and awesome would make it popular on mc shop...  :search:  Or cool costumes like a ghost, costume for halloween that has no head, after all update is all about halloween..

Cant stop PLAYING WARSPEAR

Опубликованное фото

DO NOT ADD SOME THING ON THIS ONE JUST    """CAN'T STOP PLAYING WARSPEAR""""

woww... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ,thats so bad