i got nokia E5 problem

mrdivi0910

okay, i try to register but i cant press underscore mean '_' in E5 we need to press keypad 'sym' but i cant click sym to press the underscore '_' for more info please view E5 at google thanks...please help me i want to play this... this is new game right? :pleasantry:

Hm, very strange. Yeah, the application has it's issues with keyboards. On ordinary and touch screens. Not well implemented. Try to register with an email that doesn't have underscore.

Guest Mioco

Try to change input method in "settings" menu.

i already do that but didnt work and 1 mOre prob i cant get in The Game mean the server ; n i live in brunei:.. does this The prob? n i try usinG Pc still dIdNT work... help

Guest Mioco

Warspear servers available worldwide. If you can not connect using PC version this is definitly problem of your Internet connection. Try to ping 184.106.43.66 and write result.

Also firewall may be blocking ports required to play.

Warspear servers available worldwide. If you can not connect using PC version this is definitly problem of your Internet connection. Try to ping 184.106.43.66 and write result.

Also firewall may be blocking ports required to play.

what do you mean, try to ping? but i think last 3 weeks on 2010... i try it works and i enter the game but this time i redownload it i cant and why is that? :facepalm:

Guest Mioco

I can not understend your phrase. Please - write more clearly. Also need screenshots of your problems.

On winxp start -> run -> type: "ping 184.106.43.66 -t" click enter

On vista/7 start ->  type: "ping 184.106.43.66 -t" click enter

1000 ping = 1 second of delay

On winxp start -> run -> type: "ping 184.106.43.66 -t" click enter

On vista/7 start ->  type: "ping 184.106.43.66 -t" click enter

1000 ping = 1 second of delay

ok that for pc but how about phone?

Guest Mioco

Data-cable helps.

I can not understend your phrase. Please - write more clearly. Also need screenshots of your problems.

yasterdays back, i install warspear on my lappy, and it works, but i just deleted from my lappy, but now i thinking of trying playing it again but i cant enter the game and play.

Guest Mioco

yasterdays back, i install warspear on my lappy, and it works, but i just deleted from my lappy, but now i thinking of trying playing it again but i cant enter the game and play.

"It's works" or "it's not works" - this is not description of the problem.

Try to write correctly - step by step what you did before you have a problem. If you still trying to input underscore (_) in logon menu - try to register with an email that doesn't have underscore.

Thats all.

You can use your phone as modem for your laptop, connect using cable or bluetooth and when you connect to internet try ping.

Maybe reinstall once again.

i solved the underscor thingy, i use pc to register,and verify it. so solved!      other thing is  i fill in the email and password box so i press ok, than on my way there they us me to pick a server i pick us emrald something, than it ask me to create character, than after i enter my name and press ok, than i wait and i cant entter the game

Guest Mioco

than it ask me to create character, than after i enter my name and press ok, than i wait and i cant entter the game

it happens on PC or mobile version?

in character creation window there is no OK button - if you in first time create a hero, you will see confirmation window like this:

post-2-14177017788376_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
Guest Mioco

hey i have same problem here i waiting to long for login

This option depends only from your internet.

This option depends only from your internet.

i'm using wireless / espeed

i live at brunei darussalam