Router problem

gradex

Hello i figured out whats wrong with game lagging... its not game but my router foult. yestrday i buyed new router bcoz im tired of lag.  and everything was just fine no lag. And today is lagging again. i reseted router by presing reset button on him. factory reseted i mean i needed to configure he from beggining needed to write my ip and other data. and no lag again. so i think that router after some time have some changes and need make factory reset to him. no problems with waching movies online and etc. downloading something. but playing warspear i get slow connectio. but as i said doing factory reset helps. but it takes some time. so maybe you could give me instructions what to do? or maybe how toNlock that sestings or etc who changes in router what to keep good situation without lag everytime. my router is TP-WR740N http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?model=TL-WR740N

Sometimes , servers are full and thats make it slowy , I see the difference on crossing from day to night when people sleeping , maybe , developers need to fix those christmas bugs but also make the servers more comfortable because warspear has more and more people playing not like 2 years ago...

New information: i think everything with my hardware and internet is good. becouse i checked... today i played warspear till ~18:15  without lags. and now it sarted to show slow internet connection... i am playing with pc my brother with samsung galaxy s2.  both at the same time and both at the same time get slow internet connection. after fast relog we can play again, then there is slow connection need fast relog.but slow connection still apears after few secs...   and then we have such lags we tried to play other online games and download something. we arent kicked from server in other games and download is stable.  but our friend from same city didnt get slow connection. so what a hell?  :unknw:

i think i will contact with my internet provider. :facepalm:  and on arena slow connection apperas mostly. and btw now playing 1hour without lag and i am downloading move too..