Account recovery answer needed.

gradex

I dont see why topic should be deleted GM FIRST READ IT PLZ.

hello my id [email protected] have been banned for idont even remember 3-4month?. the reasons is:

selling and trading accounts

creating and using more than 2 accounts

using someone else's account

changing password and login of account you didn't create.

i can answer:

1.selling and trading accounts: I didnt sell and trade any accounts. who gave u this wrong information? maybe you have in mind that thing which happened a year ago? when i was trying to sell, but guys on forum told me what i could be baned and then gm writed me on my other email([email protected]) what i break the rules and i was needed to chose which id to ban? i chosed but gm didnt banned anything.

2.creating and using more than 2 accounts :      I have 2 accounts by myself [email protected] (my main account) and[email protected] . i have family, brothers and sisters, sometimes in my house came friends too.. we cant aford devices to everyone so got to use just the ones we have.

3. using someone else's account:  at our home is lan internet conection but i buyed router. so maybe ip maches? bcoz on all deviceshttp://www.whatismyip.com/ shows same. i have sister, she created jus necro low level not playing. and brother he have[email protected](main) and other one. we both have android phones and sometimes play with them( i haved iphone 4 lg l7 huawei u8800pro and few other). but my brothers samsung galaxy have been throne to the water, and he sometimes uses my phone, but now he buyed samsung galaxy s2+. we both uses same computer. sister have other computer. and one friend form my village sometimes play with my phone or computer. bcoz then his mother didnt pay for internet, he has been shuted off. so maybe whats is the reason?

4. changing password and login of account you didn't create  :    Can u tell me which [email protected] and [email protected] i dont create? its 2my chars. i dont care about others, just my brothers 2 id is important too.   

And if you still can believe or smth like that. its still you punished me already... i know how important is the rules... and what can happen if you brake it... its christmas time..  if you cant unban plz put at least unban cloack unban it after some time. if you will answer to this in normal words i will stop writing. if you could unban it i would even accept with one id rule.  I want answer from moderators. or answer to my email. but i want normal answer not the one where is just writen the eula rules. :unknw:

And the strange thing is what if i have so many id and etc why ban vygishd and all other left not baned? and one more question if gm/moderators you will answer dont close the topic. i want to find out till the end. becouse then is something dont clear ppl still searthing for answers and creating new topic.. i will get baned on forum too then.  :wacko: