season events/quests

Darksoul II

first of all,

many online games have seasonal events like: summer,autumn,winter,spring,christmas,haloween,easter,thanksgiving and new year events.

So why cant warspear also have it? If it's christmas make arinar covered in snow and/or add a NPC who found a strange item (ull need to gather items for him to fix that item) and then it turns out to be a portal that teleports u to the land of snows,at that place u can do christams quests and you will recieve a special chirstmas item which is ONLY available that year. So items will change each year to make game more fun.

When its haloween make arinar dark and scary. or once again make a portal which teleports u to death himself. And do haloween quests there. Its only my suggestion i dont know if you agree but once again its a suggestion only. :blush:

In my opinion events are the heart of mmos (and other types of online games), events means fun, fun means more players, more pleayers means fun wich means more momey for aigrind and more fun for us.

I told you like 10times.. is a winwin business , i dont know if in russia there are business lessons. but this type of business is so easy to do and everyone will like it.

People please call your friends to comment this suggestion. We want events!!!  >:D

Would rather see devs work on other things than this. Do u really think this would be posible? Every event have to make a new update, get everything aproved then release it probably with an extra 2MB  storage takin.

For this mmo its not posible,

BTW want events play runescape  :lol:

Would rather see devs work on other things than this. Do u really think this would be posible? Every event have to make a new update, get everything aproved then release it probably with an extra 2MB  storage takin.

wtf are you kidding me?? Warspsad just have few MB of spce.. wtf .. look at tibiaME a game wich mostly of warspear played.. it has more than 30MB of game and ok its only on respurces but it has. 2MB wont change anything, just dont speak if you dont know. 2MB is NOTHING. Then wait aigrind to develop other idiot things like always or costumes .. i cant believe players are so fools .

if you want to play warspear then buy an idiot android phone for 100$ and youre ok. Not wasting your times with nokiaphones wich have the hardware 5years old!! The space of MB isnt a problem.. every mmo has events but looks like that AIgrind never played other mmos or its not good to develop new easy things.

there are stupids games wich take more than 20MB, 2MB are nothing. Gameloft develops games for smartphones with 1GB of data files.. but well people still buy and play it alot.

tibiaME has so much data and good developed but game style is for kids.

Warspear has so much potential but is bad developed, bad site and bad staff.. and even the community doesnt support new ideas !! (some of them are a must for mmos!!)

I cant believe there is people still with so old phones. dammit.. change it the world changes.. stop buying nokia, his golden ages ended now the best phones are android or iphones.

Regards,

RainbowZ

I cant believe there is people still with so old phones. dammit.. change it the world changes.. stop buying nokia, his golden ages ended now the best phones are android or iphones.

Regards,

RainbowZ

he has android.

events are fun, but this game is generally new,  so best they focus on main content first before events, guilds, lvl raise, balance,  new island, etc.

he has android.

events are fun, but this game is generally new,  so best they focus on main content first before events, guilds, lvl raise, balance,  new island, etc.

Oh yes, of course. I mean that we need main things before,like: balance (especially) and bug fixes.

After that they should start to build the fun part of the mmo and to make it never ending (not like now cuz there is nothing to do).

I will wait hoping that our suggest will be usefull.. (or i mean hope at least that will be readed)..

edit:

with "balance" i dont mean just classes balance but generally to be balanced for everything: fights,monsters,drops,items,games economy ecc..

true, many mmopg's have events. And technical set..this game isnt so new (old warspear) but ya they changed everything :blush:  and yeah sulla i agree they should first focus on more important things first but later they should start adding seasonal eventsor something fun..cuz this game is boring cuz we have nothing to do..and events could actually attract new players..and yeah as rainbow said devs should really start reading our suggestion and do somethingf about some of the "must" things.. :facepalm:

yes i do actually think this is possible for this kind of game,2mb is nothing compared to really big games. :bad:  Nothing is impossible, just look how the game ends now ppls are getting bored thats why devs should add something fun season events doesnt have to change to much either theyy could atleast add a npc which gives a quest which gives an item only available that year..that doesnt take much place either.. :spiteful: