Noob Guild The core won hardly again,this time got chest?

Madsword

Wonder again coz noob guild THE CORE again won 3rd place.at first time they losers,lujuria won trophy but adming gave name to noob core and gifts to lujuria.Btw so many noobs in this guild.but few hard work players and gud ones.who know it they spent double gold in thousand of thousands and borrowed mcoin players to guild.Coz livefox is cunning fox.btw congratz to all who work hard than standing players.

madsworld  u  scmmer  thats why live  doesn't  accept  to come in  core :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  and  u  crying  here  :facepalm: :facepalm: btw  pls  cry  more  we  happy  when  some 1  crying  in  forum like u 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yeah.that time i was hacked during 15 days.i reported and got back account.dont know during 15 days which one used it.ok coming to ur guild,only elf guilds legends,lujuria,hooligans,past avengers are far better than you.coz they are real elfs,not idiot talk like your guild membs.some of your membs are Gankers,Stealers,and Noobling (still using lev 13-14 weapons) ,and idiot spam chats in different languages.mainly jackle livefox is Bad Business man,coz he before guild,he nothing strong,just used lev 15 staff,but now he grew with guild gold.got costume,lev 17 nice skin amply staff,but still standing always in towns and shops.like this your some of membs still noob.but i only know some guys jutbr,gud mage,arenaxhero,bederu etc are good guys.and jackle fox is selfish.what about jackle  fox selling slots in guild for business.who know it pm me in game.

Yeah.that time i was hacked during 15 days.i reported and got back account.dont know during 15 days which one used it.ok coming to ur guild,only elf guilds legends,lujuria,hooligans,past avengers are far better than you.coz they are real elfs,not idiot talk like your guild membs.some of your membs are Gankers,Stealers,and Noobling (still using lev 13-14 weapons) ,and idiot spam chats in different languages.mainly jackle livefox is Bad Business man,coz he before guild,he nothing strong,just used lev 15 staff,but now he grew with guild gold.got costume,lev 17 nice skin amply staff,but still standing always in towns and shops.like this your some of membs still noob.but i only know some guys jutbr,gud mage,arenaxhero,bederu etc are good guys.and jackle fox is selfish.what about jackle  fox selling slots in guild for business.who know it pm me in game.

are you  :crazy:  you dont have brain ? :crazy: