This type of behaviour should NEVER be tolerated

Cereal Killer

It's fine to have your opinion even if it upsets others but no one should ever talk this way to other people. What kind of person is this? And what kind of Devs are you to stand by and not do anything about it? What if something like this DID happen? They wouldn't even care, they might even get some sick pleasure out of it and rub it in. That is hot even human. I have met people as low as this and I can say that, that is something I can't tolerate. I wouldn't put up with it in real life.

I expect something to be done about this. This is just plain cruel, and offensive and has no place in WarSpear or the WarSpear Forums. This is going too far in sharing your "opinion". If you don't like someone, or something why even bother? Just keep it to yourself.

Also, I have kept this screen shot and I will until the comment is deleted and some action has been taken.

68724_.png

Jesus christ, people like him DISGUSTS me. How dare he talk to people that way? it's just plain CRUEL, i hope devs are gonna take action against this ASAP.

I mean seriously sexpret, look inside your tiny racist/evil mind, then look a bit harder. we're all uninspired,sick and tired of all the hatred you harbor. :bad:  Do you find it enjoyable at all to live  a life that's so hateful?

What is that you're looking for? Are you looking for approval or something?  Well let me tell you something; that's now how you find it.

If you do not like certain people keep the ideas for YOURSELF ffs. Who do you think you are? What if you had a child/wife/family/friend that you loved so much that you would literally do anything to make him/her happy? What would you do if a stranger suddenly approached your loved one one day and he/she started to threaten the one you cared about telling him/her to die in a car crash?

How would you react if you actually ended up losing someone the next day? My point is, the best thing you can do is to get a soap bar and put it inside your mouth, then sew your mouth together and dont talk at all nefore you've "cleaned" yourself entirely.

Kthxbye

Sincerely,

Pissed off forum user.

Once again, I apologize from all the administration staff for this behavior.

It's not the first time he's doing such things, it's shame that he is actually our compatriot.

We will not tolerate this, I promise.

And sorry for not deleting all these abusive comments, I was on my way home.

Please, don't be upset much, he's not even a human after all.