How do you make money?

Heal

Question

3 answers to this question

Yep, most of the time I'm in Irselnort (mc), I farm quest items, like Tongue or Bitter Tincture. Ancient artifacts are very high valued - it's profitable to collect loads of artifacts on a day when nobody has the quest where they must be collected. Then, when everyone has the quest, I put them on market with a low price. But if there are too many cheap sets of Ancient artifacts, they may lose their value. (Happened to me.)

Or, I farm Vigilant guards: they often drop a Broken handle, which is worth of eleven gold. If they're too hard (like before), I farm mobs that drop a Camp shovel (5g) or the mobs that drop a pipe (?g) and an amulet (6g) (starter islands).

Easiest way is to kill creatures who drop something not valuable at all, such as Young boars (Godgorrath, Wolf's Dale). They drop a Boar fur, which I managed to sell 60 pieces of them for six gold. "The one who's selling scrap isn't mad. The one who buys is mad." ('Mad' means 'not all Moomins in the house' in my texts.)

If I have time, I collect Artifacts and Gang treasures if I pass by them. Often, though, daily quest gold reward is more profitable than farming something if I don't have much time. (Like the quest Disaster on Steppes.