Animal Warriors

Foxlovevix

Mines more of a concept than a costume, this drawing is an example of what a fox warrior would look like due to foxes being my favorite animal lol basically why not have costumes of different animals dressed up in heavy armor for both male and female kinda like the cat costumes we have now only ur full animal and furry with heavy armour on. Imagine werewolf costume but with awesome armour on hehe.

Some features would be

•Tails and ears

•A Muzzle

•Fur

•Different color fur(mine would be red with black ears and paws with white tail for my fox)

•Male or Female

•Did I mention a TAIL! lol

Anyways I know it might be a long shot but had fun drawing and hope everyone enjoy =^~^=

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Damn! The drawing/costume itself is so well drawn that i just realized how ugly my drawings would be if i ever attempted to make a costume ;D . Whoop, i dont feel like making costumes now seeing such talented drawers out there :rofl:

All in all;

Good job. I would like to see the fox costume ingame :friends:

Mines more of a concept than a costume, this drawing is an example of what a fox warrior would look like due to foxes being my favorite animal lol basically why not have costumes of different animals dressed up in heavy armor for both male and female kinda like the cat costumes we have now only ur full animal and furry with heavy armour on. Imagine werewolf costume but with awesome armour on hehe.

Some features would be

•Tails and ears

•A Muzzle

•Fur

•Different color fur(mine would be red with black ears and paws with white tail for my fox)

•Male or Female

•Did I mention a TAIL! lol

Anyways I know it might be a long shot but had fun drawing and hope everyone enjoy =^~^=

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

As of now it still not clear if we can just draw to scan the costume, but for sure we can create costumes using graphic apps.

btw nice costume put some colors on it too.

I was thinking bout adding color to it lol maybe on monday when I get a day off from work xD just this was the perfect opportunity to start drawing again lol been awhile but happy how it came out, photoshop would definitely bring in further detail of what the costumes could look like, didn't want to color pencil or even acrylic it, seemed decent just black and white layout, maybe I'll make a tiger warrior or wolf xD

Ill work on a female tiger shaman, might give further demonstration to the idea, but u know I got work all the way till Monday babe :P ill do it bit by bit hehe

• 3 weeks later...