SNORLAX/ROLAND; WAKE UP!!!!

jayrox

i have send a mail maaaany days ago:

I CANT LOG IN MY MAGE

i can log in my account and i can log in every char,only my level 6 mage i can NOT log in (name: HERZI, EU-Emerald, Level 6)!!!

FIX IT,since update i cant use it. all the time i try to use it,the pop-up "connection to server had been lost" comes and i get dc !!!

is it cause i use novices gloves and enchanted it with a rune for level 5 (cause it was bugged and had item level 6 instead of level 1) ???

FIX IT...damn.

i have send a mail maaaany days ago:

I CANT LOG IN MY MAGE

i can log in my account and i can log in every char,only my level 6 mage i can NOT log in (name: HERZI, EU-Emerald, Level 6)!!!

FIX IT,since update i cant use it. all the time i try to use it,the pop-up "connection to server had been lost" comes and i get dc !!!

is it cause i use novices gloves and enchanted it with a rune for level 5 (cause it was bugged and had item level 6 instead of level 1) ???

FIX IT...damn.

idc if u dont take this from me ill give you the link they should send u a email http://warspear-online.com//en/account/password/restore or i think u can log on straight try it out

idc if u dont take this from me ill give you the link they should send u a email http://warspear-online.com//en/account/password/restore or i think u can log on straight try it out

this had nothing to do with forgetting a pw or something,i could log in my account,but when i log in my mage,i got dc every time

but they fixed it,even if i lost my enchant on my gloves,shame on devs :facepalm:

His app/exe doesn't have any problem, all the other acc works fine as he said.

I have hear a lot of ppl having connection issues when log in, my opinion is to try log in more times, maybe it was only luck that it happened only in mage the connection error or try log in from another device, otherwise if gloves has a kind of block from devs or they just lag the account, only devs can help you.

I hope to answer you soon. ::)

His app/exe doesn't have any problem, all the other acc works fine as he said.

I have hear a lot of ppl having connection issues when log in, my opinion is to try log in more times, maybe it was only luck that it happened only in mage the connection error or try log in from another device, otherwise if gloves has a kind of block from devs or they just lag the account, only devs can help you.

I hope to answer you soon. ::)

i tried maaany times,from different 3 devices...so just the mage char was bugged...but it worked again now...deleted it btw ;D