Charge v.3.6

VipGotik

Do you want, delivered from this error of jerk?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want, delivered from this error of jerk?

• Yes
    • No

All Hello )

At once to business.

As you gussed a theme touches a charge. Who plays that a class barbarian (it such now is) noticend a long ago, that had begun to take place after fixing of January 12. Who ever knows that, will write, that exactly:

1. A SITUATION are in pvp.

1) A fight begins.

A barbarian gives up a mockery, presses on a charge (all on rules radius 3-5 cages to the purpose) and charge is not simply used here, a barbarian gives up bleeding, runs he it turned out away presses on a jerk and again misfortune, in place of application of charge a barbarian hurries ame attacks a purpose, on a charge is used but with deviation. And such is very much, very often. To 3 error to skill charge in a 1 fight. Problem as well as on PC so on mobile devices. Does not depend, not from connection, not from the in crease of level of skill. it so must not be.

I insist on fixing this error. And at application of charge from distance 1-6 cages.

thank you all for attention.

r u using google translate?, its hard for me to understand. :fool:

i think ya, he is russian ppl.

r u using google translate?, it's hard for me to understand. :fool:

yes, im rus. I create similar themes in all associations,what to obtain the answer of administration about a nowaday(charge,jerk,stun,stan)sorry for errors in text.

yes, im rus. I create similar themes in all associations,what to obtain the answer of administration about a nowaday(charge,jerk,stun,stan)sorry for errors in text.

oh i see, but please use proper english or simple english for people to understand so they can agree or disagree with your opinion. try asking your friends to help you than using google translate just to make sure :pleasantry:

oh i see, but please use proper english or simple english for people to understand so they can agree or disagree with your opinion. try asking your friends to help you than using google translate just to make sure :pleasantry:

ok,one moment :friends: