Forsakens/DK Designs Changes and Pixel Art Model

Khrone

First suggestion:

Actually, the Chosen have blue iris, Firstborns have green iris, MC have brown iris and Forsaken have purple eyes.

My simple suggestion is to change from purple iris to tottaly red eyes, like in the arts.20200715_131959.jpg

Second Suggestion:

Change DK Costume. In the art above, it is using a Silver-Red armor with a horn Helm.

It even looks a little like the DK icon:

icon_class_02.png.17b7a02b7ffe90118676e03f5a8c02e7.png

But in the DK costume, we see this:

20200715_132513.jpg

The only part that is on the art is the purple cape. My suggestion is to paint some parts of the armor Silver and to change the helm (because, man, it actually looks like a angry-red-Caterpie 20200715_132539.jpg)

I think it would be better if it looks a little like Barbarian's Costume 20200715_132611.jpg)

Even the Mage has a Costume that looks like its icon.

Third Suggestion:

Idk if it already exists, but send a human-base pixel art on any part of the forum (maybe in Arts lol) so we can make Costumes without having to make a player ourselves.

Edited by Khrone

7 minutes ago, Khrone said:

First suggestion:

Actually, the Chosen have blue iris, Firstborns have green iris, MC have brown iris and Forsaken have purple eyes.

My simple suggestion is to change from purple iris to tottaly red eyes, like in the arts.20200715_131959.jpg

Second Suggestion:

Change DK Costume. In the art above, it is using a Silver-Red armor with a horn Helm.

It even looks a little like the DK icon:

icon_class_02.png.17b7a02b7ffe90118676e03f5a8c02e7.png

But in the DK costume, we see this:

20200715_132513.jpg

The only part that is on the art is the purple cape. My suggestion is to paint some parts of the armor Silver and to change the helm (because, man, it actually looks like a angry-red-Caterpie 20200715_132539.jpg)

I think it would be better if it looks a little like Barbarian's Costume 20200715_132611.jpg)

Even the Mage has a Costume that looks like its icon.

Third Suggestion:

Idk if it already exists, but send a human-base pixel art on any part of the forum (maybe in Arts lol) so we can make Costumes without having to make a player ourselves.

1. Why would you look what color their eyes are when almost every costume hides it

2.  Other classes dont have their costume look exactly like the icon, mage is propably the cllsest because its same color of hat in icon and on costume

3.you should be able to find these in contest posts, here is one i downloaded from comment on latest costume contest 

4oM6pGln9ac.jpg.b779fa91c6be6a01f3c48aa7f603bb6c.jpg

Just now, Jcbreff said:

1. Why would you look what color their eyes are when almost every costume hides it

Put fear in the enemies

And it's cool, if i had red eyes on my Warlock, i won't use costumes that hide it

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

2.  Other classes dont have their costume look exactly like the icon, mage is propably the cllsest because its same color of hat in icon and on costume

Basically Mage and DK are the only classes that has part of armor on the Icon

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

3.you should be able to find these in contest posts, here is one i downloaded from comment on latest costume contest 

4oM6pGln9ac.jpg.b779fa91c6be6a01f3c48aa7f603bb6c.jpg

Thx