about show +8 amp in chat

G4ransi 9Bulan

why when we got +8 amp the world chat show it?

im afraid if someone tries to hack our acc,..cause my friend amp staff +8 sudenly a few days later,someone use his char...and he say "who use my char :diablo: " its incorect pass

name bd vaaa ,druid xiaoxue

Then if its possible to chance it in settings that u will show/unshow ur +8 equipment when ampiflied.. I think that will be a good idea then

Then if its possible to chance it in settings that u will show/unshow ur +8 equipment when ampiflied.. I think that will be a good idea then

Yes I agree with this...

Actually there is a friend of mine who amp for +8 and some newbies tried to ask for his password and username. :facepalm:

that is annoying for him.

So its good if we have the option in setting where we will show/hide our equipment ....

I think this will also served as security for accounts..

Yes I agree with this...

Actually there is a friend of mine who amp for +8 and some newbies tried to ask for his password and username. :facepalm:

that is annoying for him.

So its good if we have the option in setting where we will show/hide our equipment ....

I think this will also served as security for accounts..

Wew omg.. they dare already so bold to ask password and username? :shok: thats indeed very anoying and im sure there is a possibility to fix it  :good:

I think put the idea in settings will be a really good reason for sercurity indeed. We hope it will chance and i think more will hope too  :good:

Wew omg.. they dare already so bold to ask password and username? :shok: thats indeed very anoying and im sure there is a possibility to fix it  :good:

I think put the idea in settings will be a really good reason for sercurity indeed. We hope it will chance and i think more will hope too  :good:

Yes I think scammers are now increasing nowadays...

Yes I think scammers are now increasing nowadays...

Be sercured by urself till its fixed. Just dont give passwords and usernames. Even on exchances be allert. Put the asking scammers on ignore. This will help too. But now we just hope for that permanent scammer stop. And increasement of scammers could be from the showing of +8 equips. I mean some ppl starts getting jealous and desperated if they see it and are too lazy to get strong by themself.. So then they choose the bad way.

Shortly said: A friend of mine get persuaded by a "innocent" girl when he leaved the guild he joined.

On a very long bad way that girl had let him deleted his barb lvl 20 with a high value. In my eyes, thats a kind of scamming too, but on a very bad way cuz its actualy impossible to report that cuz it was a persuade. What a shame for him :'(.

So even on acting innocents u need to be allert..

My opinion is: stay allert at all kinds of interacts

Be sercured by urself till its fixed. Just dont give passwords and usernames. Even on exchances be allert. Put the asking scammers on ignore. This will help too. But now we just wait for that permant scammer stop. And increasement of scammers could be from the showing of +8 equips. I mean some ppl starts getting jealous and desperated if they see it and are too lazy to get strong by themself.. So then they choose the bad way.

Shortly said: A friend of mine get persuaded by a "innocent" girl when he leaved the guild he joined.

On a very long bad way that girl had let him deleted his barb lvl 20 with a high value. In my eyes, thats a kind of scamming too, but on a very bad way cuz its actualy impossible to report that cuz it was a persuade. What a shame for him :'( .

So even on acting innocents u need to be allert..

My opinion is: stay allert at all kinds of interacts

AND this tragic things will destroy the game sooner or later..

If they wont pay attention about increasing numbers of scammers the legit players will be mad and they will loss their appetite to play this game.

AND this tragic things will destroy the game sooner or later..

If they wont pay attention about increasing numbers of scammers the legit players will be mad and they will loss their appetite to play this game.