N00b question...

IceKiller

Question

6 answers to this question

The arena system will be implemented with the coming patch wich will be next week.

Arenas arent available yet but you can enter in a place called arena in each village.

Arena points will be the points we will earn by fighting in the arena.

Regards,

RainbowZ

what is the use of arena points? can we buy things from it? or just be proud of it?

rain... u got ideas if the new skills are many or just one? its better if many because we can make skill combos out of it..  :lol:

what is the use of arena points? can we buy things from it? or just be proud of it?

rain... u got ideas if the new skills are many or just one? its better if many because we can make skill combos out of it..  :lol:

I know that there will be a leaderboard.. so the main thing is to be proud of them. But i hope something like crimson shop.

I dont know if there will be many or just some new skills. The problem if there will be many is that we must buy book of oblivion (999coins) for use them.

Regards,

RainbowZ

I know that there will be a leaderboard.. so the main thing is to be proud of them. But i hope something like crimson shop.

I dont know if there will be many or just some new skills. The problem if there will be many is that we must buy book of oblivion (999coins) for use them.

Regards,

RainbowZ

ohh... the best thing they do is to put "many" skills and reset all our skills. (you think thats possible?) because if they put many skills we can select about 10 skills for combos.. its like a thrill for us..  :yahoo:

ohh... the best thing they do is to put "many" skills and reset all our skills. (you think thats possible?) because if they put many skills we can select about 10 skills for combos.. its like a thrill for us..  :yahoo:

If they add many new skills and dont increase the max lvls, then they should reset our skill points cuz they didnt notice us before.

Regards,

RainbowZ

If they add many new skills and dont increase the max lvls, then they should reset our skill points cuz they didnt notice us before.

Regards,

RainbowZ

I see.. they really should work out more on.. increasing max level.. at the same time on skills..  :rofl: