Longbow and Heroic endurance shield for sell

Godsrange

I'm selling longbow+4 enchanted for 150k

I'm selling heroic endurance shield for 200k

I'm also selling guilding thread gloves 90k

Pm me (you obviously know my name by now)

Also I can't find the trade/sell topic thingy lol so I just put it in general. ( at least that way many people can see? 8)

Hahah, silly.

Here you go.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1618.810

I'm selling longbow+4 enchanted for 150k

I'm selling heroic endurance shield for 200k

I'm also selling guilding thread gloves 90k

Pm me (you obviously know my name by now)

Also on top of that I'm selling Forgotten walking stick (level 15 mage weapon) idk y but when I put it in market I see its value is 180k. I never knew it was this value able. Drops from berengar are OK 8). So I'm up for G00d offers on this please. Its a very special weapon for mage.

59052_.png

Srry sold that shield :( 220k. And male shaman shut up. No on likes a know it all.

I'm not going to shut up for a idiot that can't even place his topics in the right section. Be off with you.

are you mc lol? cuz overpriceing a longbow that much is a pain in the ass for all the lvl 13-14 rangers who want a temporaly weapon to get fast arena points.

Its not over pricing. What is over pricing is the market price. I saw it at 210k. So my prices are legit. Also people who arena can buy it at 150k and sell it too for 150k its a cycle.

Its not over pricing. What is over pricing is the market price. I saw it at 210k. So my prices are legit. Also people who arena can buy it at 150k and sell it too for 150k its a cycle.

used to be 40-50 so, yep, its over priced. it became a weapon for richs only, people who buy mcoins.

used to be 40-50 so, yep, its over priced. it became a weapon for richs only, people who buy mcoins.

I do kinda agree with the fact that its over priced but why should I suffer and everyone else have a party for buying a longbow for 20k of sold at that low like people would want it....

60283_.png