kotaravva

Macemaster

Question

10 answers to this question

there is a new enemies in kotaravva. Lapari divided into small pieces. all place at kotaravva is passable. GM why u made this?

It happens when you give lapari poison(or something like that, don't remember what) then it splits in small lapari,they are two tipes,ones that hit a lot of dmg and attack all and those who are super weak and drop items you need for quest.

It happens when you give lapari poison(or something like that, don't remember what) then it splits in small lapari,they are two tipes,ones that hit a lot of dmg and attack all and those who are super weak and drop items you need for quest.

but the small lapari has 7k health also 15+ amount. When move, all small Lapari attack

they are two tipes,ones that hit a lot of dmg and attack all and those who are super weak and drop items you need for quest.

I mentioned it my previous post ,they will disappear after some time.

ow its u who make me dead yesterday in rava :diablo: ? i see many son of lapari in everywhere, and im dead :diablo: