Windows Mobile caching problem

Melfice

After Today server mainterance,this Window is POP up "data catching" slider apear and now this,any fast repair.Bug present on Windows Mobile 6.5.5 plz repair ;)

sorry i Cant post screeanshot but problem is

"catching error"

cant play i only See screen data catching  and after ,catching error.Mayby this bug is only on windows mobile,but before everything work perfect ,jaust after today mainterance game not work

i get eror caching bug to at my winmo(windows moble)v.6.1

type phone c6625 samsung.

i try enter and then chace data. but then the system say chaching eror.

now not only i can not use third menu and write normal,couse the font with warspear app is biger and some can not being use. but now i can not login couse caching eror

i can not post the pic here. but i have the ss at my facebook

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=539581522770977&id=100001574026180&set=gm.467538300004080&_mn_=5&refid=18

plisss open this link and look the ss

http://files.warspear-online.com/tmp/warspear.pak.2

If you're experiencing the problem with caching now you should place the file above to your game directory.

i dwonlod already what u say mr.roland.

and now i see the notice system say game in maintance.

btw,can u help me with font bug? tell the true i not relly have a problem with third menu,couse i can use pc for arena,open mail,see rank. and went i gonna exit windows moble can use task manger to stop the program.

http://files.warspear-online.com/tmp/warspear.pak.1 If you're experiencing the problem with caching now you should place the file above to your game directory.

done....hope it works ryt after server maintenance else :bomb: :bomb:

There's a maintenance now, yes.

And could you, please, clarify your problem because it's not very clear for me now.

i dwonlod already what u say mr.roland. and now i see the notice system say game in maintance. btw,can u help me with font bug? tell the true i not relly have a problem with third menu,couse i can use pc for arena,open mail,see rank. and went i gonna exit windows moble can use task manger to stop the program.

can't figue out wat u wanna say :wacko:

what i mean,i have problem to go arena from my moble phone,open mshop

exit,see rank,open mail,see my arena rank,all of this is third menu for all and i repot aready,i no gm fix at update. but since v 3.0.1 my font at this warspear app at winmo not normal and start bigger. and some font like z,s,x,c,v i can not write it at chat. this my problem. u can ask alot pepole at us saphire. maybe some know how i write from my phone. all bigg and some pinoy say my caplock broken or scamer.

what i mean,i have problem to go arena from my moble phone,open mshop

exit,see rank,open mail,see my arena rank,all of this is third menu for all and i repot aready,i no gm fix at update. but since v 3.0.1 my font at this warspear app at winmo not normal and start bigger. and some font like z,s,x,c,v i can not write it at chat. this my problem. u can ask alot pepole at us saphire. maybe some know how i write from my phone. all bigg and some pinoy say my caplock broken or scamer.

hmmm some android phones got dat txt problem too cant write certain alphabets might be touch malfunction or really dunno :facepalm: :bomb:

@mr buzz: i no know what happen for ur phone just place it at the program>games>warspear. is work at my winmo 6.1,and now i can login

ty mr roland now pliss help fix my other bug :[ just fix the font frist... verry ty

@mr buzz: i no know what happen for ur phone just place it at the program>games>warspear. is work at my winmo 6.1,and now i can login

ty mr roland now pliss help fix my other bug :[ just fix the font frist... verry ty

We will check this bug on our devices but for it's hard to do something, sorry :(

ok i download pack and game work but now i try log on and again data catching error.Roland u give us new pack or repair this bug?

Everyone is happy with this solution, just look at these guys, try to do this once again. Check your directory etc.

There's no other solution than that one.

Роланд укажите данное решение проблемы в русском разделе, пожалуйста :) Не все как я догадаются заглянуть сюда :)

ok i try but this doesent work ,still "catching error" pack is in directory everything work like 1h ago but now doesent work anymore.Any solutions? :(

any answer Dear Roland better check yourself wm still hv catching problem.Windows mobile are being forgotten?Symbiam,pc,ios,android all this systems Can play,windows mobile stil not working ,I even reinstal game instal again put that File u give us but this not work my cellphone i HTC HD2 windows mobile 6.5.5 .

ah,mr.roland why this happen again? what alice say is right. now is not work anymore the pack u give :( any more solution?

ok i will play offline game till this bug fix.

Hello mr I also I have the problem of data error chating no solution did what you said download the link but still the same error please solve the problem we are many with the same error and I am active user I have a right to a separate solution I have account mcoins buy gold user would be a scam if there is no solution to the problem :bad:

Cmon guys, we don't have another solution, everyone has fixed their problem using our instructions, what can we do more?

aw,mr.roland that true u have fix it last time but not for long. now is eror again :( if there anyting make it wrong? why is eror again? i think i not dilate or change anyting. just put ur new pack. at our folder,but strange think there eror again..... why is eror? ar u sure relly no solution? if that mean warspear not available for windows phone now?

I've tried many times you try to tell us that we are ignorant of the truth look bad on your part that all?? if no one has been able to solve the problem negligent in neglecting an issue like this of truth from my friends who tampocon can solve the problem I'm being honest has not been fixed.! please give us a more concrete answer  :nea: :bad: :shout:

hello again i just want ask how much time we nęd until we Can play or we just need to wait until update?"Caching"problem will be fixed or...?Yes any other solution or just answer?Please One day passed and we Cant play all windows mobile users cant play.

What you Can do more just repair bug let the window mobile users game normaly being catched.Your solutions is nothing,not working anymore.We want play It's simple,and devs also shoud think about it coz warspear Can loose many players,simple.That pack u give use not working give us solution that work or tell us windows mobile usesers Can never play warspear on winmo.For us is weird coz never expirience that problem and one day we cant play it normal reaction.Do something!

http:// files.warspear-online.com/tmp/ warspear.pak.1

http://files.warspear-online.com/tmp/warspear.pak.2

Download this files and put youre game directory. Its work!

yep warspear pak 1 file u gave us not working anymore even in game directory...i re-installed de cab file and added up de new pak 1 file but still problem persisted caching error :bomb: ...if no other solution den we r doomed :facepalm: