Priest/Necromancer- no AOE skills.... we are not tanks........

suggestor1001

agreed?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. agreed?

• yea
    • no

when a priest or necro is forced to be versing like 2 or more people they really dont get themsellves the option to run. this is because they dont have ano AOE(area of effect) skils.

I think that this class should be able get atleast 1 aoe skills so they have chance of running away when they are being attacked by multiple players. although the shield may help it only survives 1 special blow from a player renderring it useless. they should obtain an AOE skill that either slows down enemies or stops them such as earhquake,circle,plash etc.  if a necro were to verse 2 or more. their death is sentenced :diablo: .

i hope they obtain such a skill which would help in the coming update  :good: . im not sure of some types of skills to suggest but when i think of any ill be sure to edit this post

You seem to be forgetting the most important factor.. necromancers and priests are built to be full support and defence. Their skills allow for limited offence.

To help explain the concept of full support and defence ill display it as such from a war scenario..

Think of necro's and priests as camp doctors.

Druids and shamans as medics.

Now you dont expect camp doctors to jump in and join the fight. You would expect them to get behind and help their army heal so they can continue fighting, or just survive to join the battle later.

Now the difference between shamans/druids and necro's/priests is the fact that druids/shamans can heal and support while helping with the fight. So one may see them as medics who are in the middle of the fight or on the sidelines.

This game is built on the war concept. If your a "doctor" and find your self outnumbers and lacking offencive power.... run.

If this happens in arena... you should have supported your team mates better.

there is some "doctors" in the game who are better experienced and can handle some situations better than others would.

I Hope this makes sense considering im half asleep lmao.. but at least i tried..... weird way of explaining it too o.0

yeah i see what you mean but they should atleast get some pvp skills to help them in pvp

Yeah i would agree keeping new skill update coming in mind.. but as everyone can clearly see on my pvp topic, dev's dont care for 1v1 pvp. If they did they might have graced us with even the smallest response.

Right Necro is good on wr when is far avay from front lines :aggressive:

Nightmare give u more advantage like stun strong mage or pala that give chcance to other easy kill hard enemies shuield for warlock or poisoning potters.for pvp u right its not that good but like born say some necro can handle hard situations and some die fast .