suggestor1001

what do you think?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• so so
    • good
    • not good
    • AWESOME!!

i think i may have seen a simmilar suggestion to this. not sure but yea. i think aigrind should introduce weapons with abilities? this may help distinguish between players from they certain gears. By attribute i kinda mean stuff like: poison,fire,air,water,earth etc yknw what i mean...

weapons such as the ones that you may be able to craft when update is releases. if you get like something like fire essence or what ever fire stone earth stone etc you may be able to craft that into your weeapon to give it a particular attribute that may be able to help you during battle. though attrbutes cant be too OP ;)

egsample: possibly a slot to add an attribute when crafting and if it works ... when some1 is fighting the other the person may have a chance for that attribute to take effect. (such as dark stone  which has a chance to increase the players dark magic attack but what ever amount)

There could be many stones that give attributes and they can be farmed by killing bosses in aivondyl. and i suggest that only people lvl 15+ should be able to use these stones to make it fair and give people some motivation rather that seeing lvl 10s walking round with their +7+ items even with attributes with them, it should only be for the people who earn it.

Lastly also suggest that weapons that are farmed in aivondyl may have an attribute already embedded in them and players can take that weapon to the crafting place and destroy it in order to get the attribute away from the item.

so ye basically my idea. hope ya like guys