damn account sellers

xxxzzz

every people who sell his account or trade , need to be blockeds , they broke eula rules and all players need to follow that rules on the most mode possible

Im getting sick and tird ov constantly seein players seelin their accounts. I rly hope teh devlopers r goin 2 taek acshun against dis soonr or latr, cuz iz gettin on mah nervez.

(I tend 2 feelz even moar irritatd when i c playr screamin dat he just got hackd by an akownt tradr) :bad:

Im getting sick and tird ov constantly seein players seelin their accounts. I rly hope teh devlopers r goin 2 taek acshun against dis soonr or latr, cuz iz gettin on mah nervez.

(I tend 2 feelz even moar irritatd when i c playr screamin dat he just got hackd by an akownt tradr) :bad:

x, is that you? ;D

Опубликованное фото

Aw comeon, Im just practicin mah amazingly gud english grammar. Which i feelz i haz masterd perfectly nao.

:friends:

I heard masters Russellelf, X and Hero are giving classes XD  ;D

I heard masters Russellelf, X and Hero are giving classes XD  ;D

Thanks but no thanks, i'll have to politely thank no to that. Master russelelf, x and hero shall not be permitted  to posess my soul!  :rofl:

plis banned account seller, its just annoying ,,

once theres ppl banned 2weeks from chat, but he/she still can play, after he/she unbanned, he try to sell it again, this time without getting banned