new idea about pvp

Jfire

I have an idea ;)  for all players who love pvp is a place bets is gone or the tools and support should help in this as the person who collects mode and winning bets taken ;D , but must be a place like the ring so as not to interfere with one :drinks: $$$$$$$ earn gold by pvp 8) 

even if devs develop a new pvp sytem, noobs would find out the way to shit it. when i want pvp, i log in my pro skilled shaman and invite my oponent to go relic room or up nadir if elf are not in ganking mode.

even if devs develop a new pvp sytem, noobs would find out the way to shit it. when i want pvp, i log in my pro skilled shaman and invite my oponent to go relic room or up nadir if elf are not in ganking mode.

what if an mc goes elf and kills your sham? ;D

yes maybe but i think its cool idea  ;D

LINK: Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Developers dont care for 1v1 pvp. But us players love it, and placing bets makes it all more interesting. Come by this topic and share your thoughts, idea's and votes. Spam the heck out of this topic D:

In order that this thing helps to increase the fun  in general, and also attract new players for pvp to earn money and items through the items from fight :drinks:

what if an mc goes elf and kills your sham? ;D

not even if my shaman were unarmed with lag that mc with elf charcter would kill me

nah i think it cant be. coze many players wantin g from each other

It works if the bout be subject to call for still and acceptance of the other player and when you put bets acceptance and also Seachmaha winner You do not need to come back from the area of the cave once again because it resembles arena will return again to the cave without death :good: