Best skill build for a lvl10 necro

Pls tell me the best skill setup for a lvl10 necro (bloodylips i would really appreciate if u post on this topic and would be thankfull to u, nothing personal i just feel that ur opinion on any matter is the best  :good: :good: :good: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: )

Pls tell me the best skill setup for a lvl10 necro (bloodylips and i would really appreciate if u post on this topic and would be thankfull to u, nothing personal i just feel that ur opinion on any matter is the best  :good: :good: :good: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: )

lvl5 nightmare lvl3 heal-should be good for pvp>my opinion.

lvl5 nightmare lvl3 heal-should be good for pvp>my opinion.

i like ur opinion but i dnt just need a necro for pvp with that skill build i should be able to kill bosses on map 1 atleast some :blush:  i love killing bosses alone it makes me feel op :clapping: well thnx anyways

full your heal to 5 only and 2nd is spit 3

i dont like lvling spit fisrt not good for pvp if i cant protecct myself than whom am i supposed to kill :fool:

i dont like lvling spit fisrt not good for pvp if i cant protecct myself than whom am i supposed to kill :fool:

When you kill your opponent fast you won't have to protect yourself ;)

When you kill your opponent fast you won't have to protect yourself ;)

necro is not a dmg class no opponent will die that fast being a necro protection is must