i know i said i know!

biotoxin

Question

Ok guys I'm just here to tell warspear or angrind or to ask when is new update because earthquake isn't working why sometimes doesn't work. people dodge earthquake anyway so w whymiss ? or is it because of a bug or something? i don't get it

6 answers to this question

Ok guys I'm just here to tell warspear or angrind or to ask when is new update because earthquake isn't working why sometimes doesn't work. people dodge earthquake anyway so w whymiss ? or is it because of a bug or something? i don't get it

They jump before it quakes...............

It's all about bugged position. The characters on your screen aren't where you see them standing. It may be caused by slow Internet connection or skills that make you "stagger" such as fear or plash of darkness.

That's why your earthquake misses and bladedancers use hamstring on you from the other side of the area.  :facepalm:

Though it can be temporarily fixed by leaving the current area or logging off and back on.

It's all about bugged position. The characters on your screen aren't where you see them standing. It may be caused by slow Internet connection or skills that make you "stagger" such as fear or plash of darkness.

That's why your earthquake misses and bladedancers use hamstring on you from the other side of the area.  :facepalm:

Though it can be temporarily fixed by leaving the current area or logging off and back on.

my internet is jst fine it doesn't lag or anything i hit them drectly n nothing happens just misses

Ninja didn't you have ranger? do you remember king power or powerblast or xxkingpower the bd or ranger? hightec?

Ninja didn't you have ranger? do you remember king power or powerblast or xxkingpower the bd or ranger? hightec?

I have a lv20 bladedancer but I lost my another sword so I just do arena to get my sword back some day.

Sorry but I don't remember your characters :(  However, Hightech sounds strangely familiar...

I have a lv20 bladedancer but I lost my another sword so I just do arena to get my sword back some day.

Sorry but I don't remember your characters :(  However, Hightech sounds strangely familiar...

i am hightec bro but that is scammed acc now u have forskaen ninja