I lost ALL of my charakters

-Royalz-

it is possible to recover such deleted character? someone has removed all of my characters, i lost necromancer lv20, barbarian lv19, warlock lv14 and 3 not important charakters, also i lost 550k gold + many valuable items for lv18.

OUCH! now that's  a really huge loss :shok: . Anyway, according to the rules, they cannot recover any in-game itm lost during a "natural process." Such as, trading,selling,deleting stuff. :sorry:  So sorry for your loss..

Did you share your account with anyone? If so, then this is a PERFECT example of why you should never ever share your account with anyone. NO matter what ._.

Sorry dear bro you lost them , I am afortunated if I compare vs you ... I got the same problem like you but lucky only lost all items and my troll costume , different situation losing phone in disco but well bro if you love warspear you can be strong again like me start from zero. Maybe you can learn some new things of you class . Support team cant restore you character and items I know it, so dont send more emails , they only gonna reply you with " cant " eula rules blablablah.

Good luck and be strong.